22 June, 2010

Serena Williams Preps To Dominate Wimbledon After Australian Disappointment

Championship tennis star, Serena Williams, went to a Green Day concert in England over the weekend. "Did a little cardio there, jumping around a little bit," Serena Williams said. "It was amazing. Everyone knows I'm a massive Green Day fan. They were so close; no chance I could have missed it." But Wimbledon competitors should not let that fool them. Serena Williams is regaining focus and slated to tell the world that she deserves the number one ranking in Women's tennis. While Serena Williams and her sister are ranked one and two this year, neither of them is letting the pressure get to them:

"I approach every match the same, really, whether I'm here or at a tournament in North Carolina or South Carolina," she said. "I just kind of look at it all the same. You go here and you do the best that you can and you try to just go for it. ...
"I don't feel pressure. I'm here to win Wimbledon like the other 127 people in the draw. That's kind of how I look at it. Whether I come out with a win or I don't, it's just an opportunity for me to be here."
It could be an opportunity to meet the queen, too. On Thursday, her royal highness is expected to visit Wimbledon for the first time since 1977.
"I found out that she was coming," Serena said. "I thought, 'Wow, this is really, really cool. She hasn't been to this tournament in just forever.' I thought, 'Wow, I just got to make sure I'm here on Thursday.

FIFA WORLD CUP 2010 LIVE STREAM ONLINE ALL MATCH CLICK NOW