24 July, 2009

Jennifer Lopez would like to have more children.

Jennifer Lopez has admitted that she and husband Marc Anthony would like to have more children.


Jennifer Lopez


Jennifer Lopez


Jennifer Lopez

According to People the 'Monster-In-Law' actress is playing the part of a pregnant woman for upcoming film 'The Back-Up Plan' and admitted that the role has influenced her desire to add to her family.

Speaking to Extra, she said: "I would love to have more kids. I don't know if we will. I don't know if that's in the cards for us - but we'll see."
Meanwhile, Lopez said her twins are growing up fast - and have just started talking. "They're more than walking now... they're starting to talk. I put Max to bed yesterday... and I said, ''I love you baby. I'll see you tomorrow.'' And he was like, ''I love you,''" she added.