10 April, 2010

JENNIFER HUDSON SAYS HER FRIENDS NO LONGER RECOGNIZE HER NOW THAT SHE’S SLIM!

JENNIFER Hudson admits her friends don’t recognize her now that’s she’s slim.
 
South African actors want to stop Oscar-winner Jennifer Hudson from playing Winnie Madikizela-Mandela in a new film on the ex-wife of the nation’s first black president, reports said Monday.
The singer/actress recently revealed her svelte new look, months after giving birth to her son David Jr. last August — and she admits her old schoolmates can’t believe she’s lost so much weight.

“I was avoiding all of these foods,” Hudson said. “I haven’t had ice cream in 10 years! But the weightloss was only temporary.

“Then you go right back to where you came from.”

But, after signing up to become the new spokesperson for WeightWatchers, Hudson dropped a whopping 60 pounds.

“People are like, ‘You look so familiar… Did I go to school with you?’ No one recognizes me anymore!” she confessed.

Hudson recently insisted she decided to lose her excess pounds for herself and to set a good example to her son, not to conform to Hollywood’s idea of what is beautiful.

“I was very comfortable with myself before,” she said earlier this month. “I have a child now and I want to set a great example for him. Make better life choices, health choices, and just create a good example for him growing up.”
Jennifer Hudson