09 April, 2010

Rihanna admits L.A. Dodger is her 'boyfriend'

It's official: Rihanna and Los Angeles Dodger Matt Kemp are an item.
But don't look for an engagement announcement anytime soon. "It's new, and it's fun, and it's nothing too serious, you know," Rihanna, 22, said of their relationship. "I don't want anything that's going to take up so much of my energy and time right now in a bad way. I just want to have fun, and that's what it's about."
 
"Umm, he's my boyfriend," the pop singer told Ryan Seacrest on his KIIS FM show, following several months of speculation about a romantic connection.
Rihanna shared another to-do on her already-packed schedule: planning Katy Perry's bachelorette party.

For now, the Barbados native is focusing on her Last Girl On Earth North American tour, which also features Ke$ha and kicks off in Seattle on July 2. For the show, which Rihanna describes as a "whole roller coaster" with "five chapters," she's been taking lessons from blink-182 drummer Travis Barker.

"It's so difficult," she said. "It's a lot of coordination. I thought I [had coordination] until I started playing drums. [But Barker] makes it really clear to understand."

"She put that on me last week," she said. "Now I have to come up with something cool, 'cuz she's getting married in India, so I'm like, okay now what do I do to match that for a bachelorette party?"