17 April, 2010

Ke$ha 'Bonded' With Ryan Phillippe During 'SNL' Rehearsals

Ke$ha is currently prepping for her stint as musical guest on this week's "Saturday Night Live," when "MacGruber" star Ryan Phillippe hosts the show. And while Ke$ha is known for her wild pop-star persona, she has yet to show the world her comedy chops. So will the "Tik Tok" singer be able to flex her comic muscle on Saturday night?

"I have some ideas. I don't know ... it hasn't been confirmed or denied yet [if I'll appear in a sketch], so I can't say for sure. But I would love to do something funny," she revealed to MTV News on Thursday (April 15) during show rehearsals.

Although she's still unsure if she will actually appear in a sketch, she did pitch some ideas to "SNL" writers. "Well, they're top-secret, so I can't tell you," she teased. "But one idea was someone recently told me I smell like shrimp in a diaper, so I thought I could do a perfume skit about me with my eau de perfume being a shrimp in a diaper. It's very sensual."

Ke$ha would also love the opportunity to appear in at least one sketch with Phillippe. "We bonded. You can say that," she laughed. "I mean, that would be ideal [to star in a sketch together]. I hope that happens."

It's not always easy to get up there and be funny on "SNL," and Ke$ha hopes to score some time with Andy Samberg to ask for advice. "I just met Andy and that was awesome," she said. "But we didn't really get to chat yet."

Are you looking forward to watching Ke$ha be funny on "SNL"? Tell us in the comments below!